Walk, Bike, Kayak, Relax with a Massage
Bring your walking shoes, binoculars, camera, kayak, bike, yoga mat!
Explore Pearson College’s tranquil campus, surrounding forest and oceanfront…
- You can walk the forest trails on campus, or to nearby Pedder Bay Marina or Weirs Beach (early morning guided walks are available).
- Cycle, jog or walk on the Galloping Goose Regional Trail
- Kayak with the kingfishers in protected Pedder Bay.
- Swim in the college pool or workout in the gym (6:00am to 9:30pm during MISSA).
- Practice yoga or quiet contemplation in the Spiritual Centre overlooking the bay
(mats & props available in the Centre).
- Book a massage for the end of the day with MISSA’s on-site masseuse.
- Come enjoy a creative retreat experience on beautiful Vancouver Island.
Always remember to be safe when exploring the area. Swim, kayak and hike with a buddy and report any wildlife sightings to MISSA or Pearson College staff immediately.